Napean India outsourcing has a expert team for legal transcriptions, we take pride in working with oversea clients for years. Our team has the knowledge and experience to transcribe legal audios timely and effectively. Whether it is briefs. letters , subpoenas, depositions, motions, notes, court proceedings, Evidence tapes, verdicts or minutes of the meetings. We can transcribe the data for you at affordable prices.
- 1st step: Audio received from the client through email or cloud services and acknowledged.
- 2nd step: Audio is cleaned by our professional editors to make it easier for our transcribers to use.
- 3rd step: Transcribers will proceed with the transcription
- 4th step: Our quality team will assess and check the whole document.
- 5th step: If any issues are discovered by the QC team the document is send back to the transcriber to fix, if not then it moves to the next step.
- 6th step: the Completed project will be emailed to the client.