Academic transcriptions are used by professors as well as students from colleges to universities, it is fast becoming the norm to record the lectures in audio or video format. We at Napean India Outsourcing provide audio to text transcriptions and translation of the audio from one language to another in text. The research during projects carried out by students is generally conducted in form of recorded interviews, the audio is later sent to us and we transcribe the interviews to text so that they can be included in the project analysis. We have made sure that getting audio transcribed is a easy process for you:
- 1st Step: Audio received from the client through email or cloud services and acknowledged.
- 2nd Step: Audio is cleaned by our professional editors to make it easier for our transcribers to use.
- 3rd Step: Transcribers will proceed with the transcription
- 4th Step: Our quality team will assess and check the whole document.
- 5th Step: If any issues are discovered by the QC team the document is send back to the transcriber to fix, if not then it moves to the next step.
- 6th Step: the Completed project will be emailed to the client.