Subtitling is the form displaying text at the bottom of the video, either in the same language or a translated language. Napean India Outsourcing provides Subtitling services in the proper format of timestamp and text, So that the subtitling can be synchronised to the video. We are an one stop solution for subtitling, as we have in house transcribers and translators for all major languages. We also offer localization of content, so that the translations of the videos are suited for the local content.
Subtitling goes through a 5 step process:
- Step 1: Each video will have to be first transcribed from audio to text or translated into the requested language.
- Step 2: Once the transcript or translation is completed, the next part is to synchronize the text according to the video by placing time stamps along with the text as it appears.
- Step 3: The Subtitles are prepared in the SRt format for the client or any other requested format.
- Step 4 : Both the Text and Video are sent to the QC team to verify the contents and the timestamps.
- Step 5; once the QC has been passed the files are sent the client.
Industries we serve:
- Tv and local media
- Online streaming websites
- Business training videos
- Indian regional video conversion
- Localization of online and offline content
- Closed captions For the hearing impaired
- Youtube Videos
- Online Website Videos
- Educational Lesson Videos